SLP Now™ is a tech startup that is quickly expanding. We are looking for a student to join our team in downtown Phoenix. The intern will have the opportunity to shape the growth of this up-and-coming company. There are options to explore different aspects of managing and growing a business, with personalized on-the-job training catered to the intern's interests.
COMMUNITY SUPPORT COORDINATOR
As a Community Support Coordinator, you’ll be the front-line of the SLP Now™ website. When members run into problems or have a question, you’re the person that they reach out to. This means you can make or break the experience they have with the company as a whole.
What You’ll Do:
– Respond enthusiastically to customer messages/emails
– Provide solutions and feedback to customer service questions and concerns
– Communicate with the rest of the team on any frequent customer concerns
– Other duties and tasks as assigned*
– A quick learner with a desire to continually grow
– Friendly and able to be empathetic
– Strong writing and speaking skills
* Tasks and duties are flexible depending on the intern's interests. There will be opportunities to get involved in business planning, social media marketing, community outreach events, graphic design, content creation, and more!
Individuals seeking employment at SLP Now, LLC are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.
Interested in the position? Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About SLP Now™
SLP Now is a membership-based web application designed to streamline therapy planning for speech-language pathologists (SLPs). The membership includes access to a library of therapy materials, planning tools, and a community of like-minded SLPs for support. SLP Now makes it easy for SLPs to implement fun, engaging, and evidence-based therapy.