About SLP Now®
SLP Now® is an education technology company that helps speech-language pathologists (SLPs) everywhere plan effective therapy lesson planning and manage their caseload with less stress than ever before, no matter the size or diversity of their group.
SLP Now® provides SLPs with access to an online platform with 1,000+ easy-to-use therapy materials and a robust set of tools they need to be organized, confident, and efficient - so they can focus more time on their core passion of helping students succeed.
SLP Now® helps SLPs who want literacy-based, evidence-backed materials, and tried-and-true caseload management tools to systematize their therapy planning and streamline their paperwork. We make life as an SLP easier and more fun!
Now Hiring: Marketing Associate
SLP Now® is hiring a Marketing Associate to join our team and support the growth of our company and member community. The Marketing Associate will work directly with the CEO to act as the primary contact for all online members. The Marketing Associate will be responsible for all marketing and support communication; content publishing and program management; and ultimately overall member satisfaction.
- Maintain and nurture relationships with members by promptly responding to member inquiries.
- Support day-to-day operations needs, including purchase orders, publishing, and reporting.
- Effectively collaborate and communicate with all company stakeholders.
- Report on internal membership, marketing, and performance goals.
- Generate and pitch new ideas to the CEO and team to improve the overall member experience, including idea generation for marketing, membership, and operations.
- Execute tasks and projects with exceptional creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong writing and speaking skills.
- Friendly and empathetic communication and interactions with teams and members.
- Strong time management and project management skills.
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail, and the ability to multitask.
- A quick learner with a desire to continually grow.
- Flexibility and desire to work in a fun, fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Education, English, Public Relations, Communication, Marketing, or related fields.
- Passion for education and student success.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, and comfortability with learning new content management software.
- We love on our members. We go above and beyond to serve our members. We are caring and compassionate and are willing to go the extra mile. We are acutely aware of their situations and bring joy and positivity to every interaction!
- We challenge ourselves. We are open to feedback and are willing (and excited!) to improve. We openly accept and tackle challenging projects with a positive growth mindset.
- We bring the joy! We bring positivity and enthusiasm to everything we do--even the most mundane tasks. We also use this mindset to actively bring meaning into the work we do (e.g., even the smallest admin tasks allow us to get more organized and better serve SLPs towards our mission). Our members can also do this (e.g., IEP meetings give us the opportunity to connect with parents and set the path for change).
- We are on time. When it comes to meetings and deadlines, promptness is key! If there's a problem/hurdle, communicate!
- We are problem-solvers. Use the resources we've built (e.g., Trainual, Asana) and other tools (e.g., Google) to find answers to your questions. You can always reach out with questions, but do some thinking/research first and present possible solutions (when appropriate).
E-mail us at email@example.com with your resume.