SLP Now® is an education technology company that helps speech-language pathologists (SLPs) everywhere plan effective therapy lesson planning and manage their caseload with less stress than ever before, no matter the size or diversity of their group.
We are hiring an integrator! We are looking for a right-hand girl (or guy!) to help the founder run the operations of this online business as she steps into a more visionary role.
Our new team member is:
- Naturally high-vibe, with a can-do attitude! You infuse your work with positive energy and aren’t one to back down from a challenge.
- A clear, confident communicator who enjoys connecting with others online, especially with the intent to encourage, support, and help people.
- So resourceful it might as well be your middle name. You consider yourself a “figure-outer”. As long as you’re clear on the vision and desired outcome, you’re happy to dive in and do your best to make it happen -- but you also know when it’s time to speak up and to ask for feedback and help.
- A process and systems person through and through. You love uncovering, organizing, and connecting all the steps in a way that makes sense -- as well as maintaining and improving processes and systems so they continually support team members and the team’s desired outcomes.
- Detail-oriented and driven to get things done right -- without losing sight of the big picture.
A passion for education and student success is a major plus!
Responsibilities for this position include creating/troubleshooting automations, setting up e-mail sequences/webinars/opt-ins, documenting/optimizing processes, and some admin work.
Ideally, our new team member is well-versed in (or otherwise confident they can quickly master) the systems, tools, and platforms we use regularly in our business including: ClickUp, G Suite, ActiveCampaign, Airtable, Demio, CoSchedule, Intercom, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Process Street, Shopify, Stonly, WordPress, YouTube, Zapier, Zoom, and Slack.
This is a part-time, contract position (12-15 hours per month) with room for future growth and expansion.
Does this sound like you? Click here to complete the application by Thursday, February 18th at 11pm ET.
If you have any trouble submitting your application form, please email email@example.com.